Baking soda has numerous benefits, and is used in common beauty treatments. The white powder is also a healing remedy. This time we’ll focus on its beautifying power.
In addition to its other uses, baking soda is also considered the best remedy for hair issues.
Baking soda has great effect on your hair, giving it enough volume. It’s also effective in removing dandruff. If you need more info, just keep reading.
- Baking soda removes cosmetic product residue
Shampoo and conditioner residues are often stuck in your hair, and baking soda can help you remove this. It’s important that you clean your hair and scalp, so try to use the best product ever. Baking soda.
- Baking soda removes chlorine
If you like swimming, you probably know that swimming pools are loaded with chlorine. It sticks on your hair, and baking soda can help you eliminate any leftovers. Chlorine damages hair, and changes its color. So, next time you swim in a pool, wash your hair with baking soda to keep it clean.
- Baking soda stimulates hair growth
If your hair is weak and grows slowly, consider using baking soda. It’s a natural stimulant, and strengthens your hair roots, allowing them to move easily. You will be amazed with your strong and healthy hair.
Try the following recipe, and learn how to get rid of dirt. It will help you strengthen your hair, and baking soda is the base ingredient.
- Add baking soda and water into a spray bottle. Stick to a 1:3 ratio
- If your hair is longer, use more of the solution
- If your hair is medium-long, combine a tablespoon of baking soda and six tablespoons of water
- Apply the solution on wet or dry hair. Start with your roots, and move downwards
- Let the solution work for a few minutes, and rinse with warm water
Apple cider vinegar is also great for your hair. Combine one part of apple cider vinegar and four parts of water. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to make it smell nice.
Apply the solution on your hair, and avoid any contact with your eyes.
You don’t need pricey treatments to make your hair look great. Just use baking soda or apple cider vinegar. Simple as that.
Source: Healthy Food House