We live in a stressful world, and stress is everywhere. At work, at home, and even when we leave our homes for a couple of hours. We all try to get things under control, and most of us don’t even sleep well at night.
Anxiety and headaches strike all of a sudden, and let’s not forget the other stress-related problems. We keep getting stressed for everything, including the minor details that bug us.
Most of us reach for another cup of coffee, a cigarette, or even alcohol. But, each of these will only increase your burden, and temporary solutions are never a good idea. What about a method that works 100% and never fails?
It’s important that you learn how to deal with stress or even avoid it. Have you ever tried natural healing? Lavender oil is one of the greatest things you can use today, and it has awesome healing power. This essential oil has over 150 active compounds, and it’s a strong antidepressant, anti-inflammatory and sedation product.
A number of studies have reported that lavender essential oil may be beneficial in a variety of health conditions, including insomnia, alopecia (hair loss), anxiety, stress, and postoperative pain. Lavender is also being studied for antibacterial and antiviral properties. – University of Maryland Medical Center
A study conducted by a group of researchers at the University of Florida shows that lavender oil reduces anxiety and pulse rate. Surgery patients had their pre-surgery stress reduced through a lavender-based aromatherapy. This study confirms that lavender essential oil has extreme sedative properties.
The oil offers anti-depressive properties, and promotes a good sleep. This is some good info, and we do hope that you’ll use lavender to deal with stress. It has no side effects, of course.
We give you some of the benefits provided by lavender essential oil, and they’re all confirmed by clinical studies:
- Lavender aromatherapy has shown to increase pain tolerance in both children and adults
- It improves mood and decreases anxiety in female patients who undergo dialysis treatment
- Olfactory administration of lavender oil decreases anxiety and boosts alertness
- Lavender oil improves mood and provides a healthier work environment in hospitals (hospital staff burns lavender incense)
- Patients hospitalized in intensive care unit managed to fight stress and anxiety; Researchers observed their brain patterns
Lavender is healthy, powerful, and easily absorbed in the body. It’s one of the greatest oils to use. Use it to relieve any stress-related headache and anxiety, and there’s no better way to do so than preparing yourself a nice batch of lavender lemonade.
Lavender lemonade fights headaches and anxiety
Lavender lemonade relieves numerous symptoms, and it’s definitely a must when it comes to dealing with anxiety, depression or headaches. Here are some of the symptoms it relieves
The concoction itself helps, and lavender essential oil can be used alone, too. You can use it for several other purposes:
- Anti-fungal – Lavender oil can help in treating skin and nail infections
- Antiseptic – Cleans skin of germs and other microorganisms
- Antibacterial – Destroys bacteria and inhibits their growth
- Anti-inflammatory – Reduces inflammation in different parts of the body
- Antimicrobial – Destroys dangerous microorganisms that cause diseases
- Antispasmodic – Relieves spasms, and soothes muscles
- Analgesic – Reduces pain and pain-related symptoms
- Detox – Cleanses blood, and purifies liver/kidneys
Lavender lemonade doesn’t require any fancy prepping. It’s a nice mix of ingredients, and you’ll enjoy it. The lemonade is a nice option for hot summer days. It has a tart taste, and honey gives its sweet note.
Drink it throughout the day, there’s no schedule here. You can consume it every time you notice any strange symptoms or just want to relax your body and mind.
- 1 cup raw honey
- 12 cups filtered water
- 1 drop lavender essential oil
- 6 lemons
- Lavender springs as garnish
First, peel and juice the lemons. Add the ingredients to a large pitcher, and put it in the fridge. Add more honey if you like it sweeter or add more water for a milder flavor.
Source: Power Of Positivity